Student Government at AAHS represents each student's opportunity to have a voice. All students are welcome at our bimonthly school meetings, which last approximately half an hour. During these meetings students can express their opinions and make suggestions about how to make our school a better place. We strive to increase school spirit by hosting fun events and spirit days, and we raise money for scholarships, school improvement and social services. If you have good ideas and want to make a difference, please join us!
Your 2020 AAHS Student Government Officers:
1. President - Katelyn Van Clief (grade 12)
2. Vice President - Alana Cabezas (grade 12)
3. Secretary - Hudson Dinh (grade 11)
4. Treasurer - Nimrat Kaur (grade 12)
5. Public Relations - Tristan Pama (grade 12)
6. School Events - Ali Iloglu (grade 10)
7. District Events - Catherine Royzman (grade 10)
8. Service Chair - Jessica Lee (grade 11)
9. Peer Growth/PSA Liason - Lyndsey Kim (grade 10)
10. Decorating Chair - Karina Borysiak (grade 10)
Attached is a link to our officer's welcome video. Please watch and join student government!!
Student Government Sign-up Sheet