2022-2023 RUTGERS TESTING DATES:
WINTER TESTING DATE: Thursday 2/2/2023 (B-Day)
9am AAHS Auditorium:
- Dynamics of Healthcare - 10th grade Mandatory
- Clinical Research - 12th grade Optional
- Scientific Principles of Nutrition - 11th/12th grade Optional
1pm AAHS Auditorium:
- Fundamentals - 12th grade Mandatory
MAKE-UP DATE: Thursday, February 23, 2023 AAHS Auditorium @ 9am
SPRING TESTING DATE: Thursday 6/8/2023 (A-Day)
9am AAHS Auditorium:
- Medical Terminology - 10th grade Mandatory
- Anatomy & Physiology II -12th grade Optional
- Scientific Principles of Nutrition - 11th & 12th grade Optional
1pm AAHS Auditorium
- Anatomy & Physiology I - 11th grade Mandatory
- Emergency Clinical Care - 10th grade Mandatory
MAKE-UP DATE: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 AAHS Auditorium @ 9am
2023 DocuSign FORM (hyperlink below)
Please use the DocuSign Form hyperlinked below to complete the required DocuSign.
Just to provide further clarity about how this works, all courses that you approve via completion of the DocuSign will be included on your Rutgers Transcript, which can potentially earn students credit at their undergraduate institution.
- You must complete the DocuSign even if you DO NOT want the grade to be included on your Rutgers Transcript (Please reference #8 and #16 on the letter that was sent home to you)
- Rutgers provides us with a small window of time for all parents to complete the DocuSign after each testing session. If you do not complete the DocuSign by the deadline (reference letter sent home for specific deadline), Rutgers will not allow us to add, change or delete DocuSign forms.
VIDEO RECORDING of the Rutgers Tutorial...everything you need to know in a slideshow!
The Video Tutorial begins at MINUTE 7:44 of the recorded Zoom video above.
Rutgers Course Syllabi
RESOURCE GUIDE - How to request your Rutgers Transcript
Attention Seniors - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
Please use this Resource Guide in order to request your official Rutgers Transcript for your college/ university. You can indeed get a "partial" Rutgers transcript! Meaning, at any point, you can request your personal Rutgers Transcript following the steps in the attached Resource Guide. However, your request will contain only the following classes:
1. Those classes that you completed, took the test for and met the threshold for receiving credit, AND COMPLETED THE DOCUSIGN Process.
2. Do not expect a class to be on your Rutgers Transcript that you haven't taken the test for yet, such as A&P2 or Fundamentals, if you are an AAHS senior student requesting your Rutgers Transcript.
3. Do not expect a class that you did not complete the DOCUSIGN process for, to be on your Rutgers Transcript.
4. At the end of senior year, you will have to request an updated transcript for the senior year Rutgers courses you have taken. Please do not do this until at least late August/early September following your AAHS Graduation year.
This will change the way you report your classes for "College Classes You have Taken" on any application and self-reported academic record platform, as you can now say, you do have a transcript. Please keep in mind that your FINALIZED Rutgers Transcripts will not be available until approximately the end of August/early September (after your graduation) or 30-45 days after your final paperwork/DocuSigns have been received. You MUST request another transcript at that time to ensure that all of your senior year exams are included on your Rutgers Transcript.