2022-2023 RUTGERS TESTING DATES:
WINTER TESTING DATE: Thursday 2/2/2023 (B-Day)
9am AAHS Auditorium:
- Dynamics of Healthcare - 10th grade Mandatory
- Clinical Research - 12th grade Optional
- Scientific Principles of Nutrition - 11th/12th grade Optional
1pm AAHS Auditorium:
- Fundamentals - 12th grade Mandatory
MAKE-UP DATE: Thursday, February 23, 2023 AAHS Auditorium @ 9am
SPRING TESTING DATE: Thursday 6/8/2023 (A-Day)
9am AAHS Auditorium:
- Medical Terminology - 10th grade Mandatory
- Anatomy & Physiology II -12th grade Optional
- Scientific Principles of Nutrition - 11th & 12th grade Optional
1pm AAHS Auditorium
- Anatomy & Physiology I - 11th grade Mandatory
- Emergency Clinical Care - 10th grade Mandatory
MAKE-UP DATE: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 AAHS Auditorium @ 9am
Rutgers Course Syllabi
Rutgers Course & Exam Outlines
Attention Seniors - PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!
Please use this Resource Guide in order to request your official Rutgers Transcript for your college/ university. You can indeed get a "partial" Rutgers transcript! Meaning, at any point, you can request your personal Rutgers Transcript following the steps in the attached Resource Guide. However, your request will contain only the following classes:
1. Those classes that you completed, took the test for and met the threshold for receiving credit, AND COMPLETED THE DOCUSIGN Process.
2. Do not expect a class to be on your Rutgers Transcript that you haven't taken the test for yet, such as A&P2 or Fundamentals, if you are an AAHS senior student requesting your Rutgers Transcript.
3. Do not expect a class that you did not complete the DOCUSIGN process for, to be on your Rutgers Transcript.
4. At the end of senior year, you will have to request an updated transcript for the senior year Rutgers courses you have taken. Please do not do this until at least late August/early September following your AAHS Graduation year.
This will change the way you report your classes for "College Classes You have Taken" on any application and self-reported academic record platform, as you can now say, you do have a transcript. Please keep in mind that your FINALIZED Rutgers Transcripts will not be available until approximately the end of August/early September (after your graduation) or 30-45 days after your final paperwork/DocuSigns have been received. You MUST request another transcript at that time to ensure that all of your senior year exams are included on your Rutgers Transcript.